TIG Welding Foot Pedal for Miller® and Hobart® TIG welders. Includes 25-foot cable and 14-pin plug. Replaces Miller or Hobart RFCS-14 (043554) and RFCS-14 HD (194744) foot control pedals. For Miller welding power sources AFTER serial number JK674521 that have the 14-pin plug. Features heavy-duty steel housing, tough made-in-USA cable with enhanced flexibility, low profile with wide base for stability and comfort, and continuous potentiometer resolution for better weld control. Simply press the pedal to activate the gas contactor and increase current; release the pedal to turn off the weld output and activate the afterflow cycle. We also sell replacement parts (call to order). Certified to CSA and UL standards. Designed and manufactured in the USA.
- Product Info Sheet for C810-1425 TIG Foot Control Pedal (Replaces Miller RFCS-14)
- Wiring Diagram for C810-1425 TIG Foot Control Pedal (Miller RFCS-14)
Compatibility list and notes (for Miller welders requiring 14-pin plug on the foot pedal):
- Works with any Miller TIG welder equipped with a 14-pin remote receptacle for foot controls. Replaces Miller / Hobart RFCS-14 (043554) and RFCS-14 HD (194744) foot pedals. For Miller welding power sources AFTER serial number JK674521 that have the 14-pin plug.
- List includes (other newer models may also apply): Miller Econotig, AeroWave, ALT 304, Big Blue 302, Big Blue 402, CST 250, CST 280, Dimension 302, Dimension 400, Dimension 452, Dimension 650, Dimension 652, Dimension 1000, Dynasty 200 SD and DX, Dynasty 210, Dynasty 280 and 280 DX, Dynasty 300 SD and DX, Dynasty 350, Dynasty 400, Dynasty 700, Dynasty 800, Goldstar 300SS, Goldstar 400SS, Goldstar 500SS, Goldstar 600SS, Goldstar 302, Goldstar 452, Goldstar 652, Goldstar 402, Goldstar 602, Goldstar 852, HF-251-2, HF-251D-1, Maxstar 90, Maxstar 91, Maxstar 151, Maxstar 152, Maxstar 175, Maxstar 200, Maxstar 210, Maxstar 280, Maxstar 350, Maxstar 400, Maxstar 700, Maxstar 800, Maxtron 300, Maxtron 450, Metro 250D, MK VI, Multimatic 220 AC/DC, Multimatic 255, Phoenix 456, PipeWorx 400, ShopMaster 300, Shopmate 300 DX, SyncroWave 180, SyncroWave 200, SyncroWave 210, SyncroWave 250, SyncroWave 350 LX, SyncroWave 351, TIG Runner, Trailblazer 250G, Trailblazer 301G, Trailblazer 251NT, Trailblazer 300D NT, XMT 200, XMT 300, XMT 304, XMT 350, XMT 450, RFCS-14, RFCS-14 HD, 043554, 194744.
- For the Miller 330 Aircrafter, SyncroWave 300, SyncroWave 500: Double check the number of pins in the welder’s remote receptacle for these welders, as they may use either the 14-pin or the 5-pin plug below.
- Hobart: TigMate, Cybertig 180, Cybertig 250, Cybertig 350
- Powcon: 300 TSE only, which has a metal connection with a blue plastic center. For other PowCon see model C880-1425.
- Thermadyne / Thermal Arc 10-2007 and 10-2008 (such as Thermal Arc 400 GTSW and other welders that use the 14-pin plug as shown)
- Works for Sanrex 200AP and Longevity 200SX (for units with the 14-pin receptacle)
- Miller® and Hobart® are registered trademarks of the Miller Electric Mfg Co.