The S420-1501 foot switch can be used to turn on and off electrical devices with a tap of your foot. Tap the pedal once at the front (toe) end to turn it on, then tap again at the other end to turn it off. You can remove your foot and it will stay on until you turn if off (like a light switch). Ideal for lighting, power tools, office equipment, and more. This foot switch is constructed with a steel housing and a solid steel shaft for added toughness. It has a 15-amp, 125 VAC electrical rating (which is the same as the wall outlet current in the US). The 15-amp rating far exceeds the 4-amp rating of common comparable models to make it very versatile. Includes an 8-foot cable and 3-pronged piggyback plug (NEMA 5-15 series). To hook it up to your device, simply plug the pedal into your wall outlet (US only), and then plug your device into the back of that plug, and the foot switch will now be in line with the device. Enclosure rating: UL/CSA/NEMA Type 1 and IEC 60529 IP20. For indoor use in dry environments. CSA Certified and UL Listed to US and Canadian standards. Size: 4.2″ L x 3.4″ W x 1.5″ H, plus the cable. One year warranty on parts and labor. Made in USA.
- Action: maintained (press once to turn on, press again to turn off)
- Switch Rating: 15 A, 125 VAC; 0.1 A, 125 VDC
- Contacts: SPDT wired N.O.
- Cord: 8-ft cable with piggyback plug for wall outlet
- Cross Reference: T-91-DC3, 971-DC3
- Applications: Turning on and off home or shop tools, entertainment centers, lighting, appliances, computer equipment, and Christmas tree lights with one tap of the foot.
- Info Sheet
- Wiring Diagram