S300W-Series Watertight Foot Switches
The S300W-Series foot switches are designed for applications where the foot switch may encounter occasional adverse or wet conditions. The design features an all stainless-steel construction for corrosion resistance and a rugged, water-tight switch. Great for wet, dusty, or adverse conditions where a low-profile form factor is ideal. The simple momentary action occurs by pressing down on the pedal; an internal spring will return the switch to the “off” position upon release.
- Drip-tight / water-tight / dust-tight / corrosion-resistant.
- Momentary action – press and hold to turn on, release to turn off.
- Stainless steel construction for superior corrosion protection.
- Cover pivots on a solid shaft for smooth, precise motion.
- Wide, low-profile shape makes it easy on the user.
- Heavy-duty cable with flexible strain relief.
- Non-slip traction pads.
- Enclosure rating (more info): CSA/NEMA Type 1, 4X, 6, 6P
- EN 60529 Degree Of Protection: IP67
- Caution: Do not use this foot switch underwater.
- Certified to CSA and UL standards.
- Quality system certified to ISO 9001 requirements.
- Includes a 1-year warranty on parts and labor.
- Made in USA.
S300W Foot Switches – Stainless Steel – Momentary Action – Model Chart
||Model Number||Action*||Ratings||Contacts||Cord||Price||Info Sheet
|S300W-0501||momentary||5 A, 125 VAC||SPST wired normally open (N.O.)||8-foot cable with series "piggyback" plug for wall outlet||$94.75||
|S300W-0502||momentary||5 A, 125/250 VAC||SPST wired normally open (N.O.)||8-foot cable with leads||$89.55|
|S300W (no cable)||momentary||5 A, 125/250 VAC||SPDT||none||$74.20|
*Momentary Action: Press and hold to turn on, release to turn off (like a car horn)