We are offering our wireless TIG foot control pedal to customers within the continental US only.
The RFT1 wireless welding pedal incorporates all of the benefits of the industry choice SSC TIG Foot Control, and cuts the cord to make your life easier. The RFT1 is the first wireless pedal with steel construction and a removable aluminum handle for added mobility. The plug adapter is sold as an add-on to fit your welder; call if you don’t see your plug listed below. Because the RFT1 is designed to work for any welder for which we make a standard corded pedal, you can buy multiple plugs if you want to use the wireless pedal with multiple machines, including multiple brands. And it incorporates SSC’s patented design which improves low-current welding while providing precision arc control.
- Range of up to 200 feet.
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery with a life of about 6 months in a one-shift production environment before it needs recharging overnight.
- Indicator light on the receiver will change from green to yellow and then to red to remind you to charge.
- Aluminum handle provides easy portability without having to bend down (handle is removable if needed).
- Receiver attaches to your welder using a magnet, and plugs into a standard north-american wall socket.
- Buy multiple adapters to use the same pedal on different welders in your shop.
- Designed and manufactured in the USA under a quality system certified to ISO 9001 requirements.
- NEMA Enclosure Type 1 (for indoor use in dry environments)
- 1-year warranty on parts and labor.
- Patent pending.
Note: Does not work on ESAB welders with the 14-pin plug.