The DF202 is a dual foot switch with a connector tube to route the wiring from one side to the other, with a single cable exit point. The foot switches are mounted on a welded steel base with a center divider and bumper feet. Great for applications such as pipe rollers, scissor lifts, lift tables, positioners, twin pedal, up/down, and forward/reverse foot switch applications. Has two switches (DPDT circuitry) on each side.
- Action: momentary (press and hold to turn on, release to turn off, like a car horn)
- # of Switches: 2 per side
- Electrical Rating, per Switch: 15 A, ½ HP, 125/250 VAC
- Circuit: DPDT each side with .187 x .020 quick-connect tabs for terminals or soldering
- Cable: none
- Product Info Sheet
- Cross Reference: Twin 635-S Clipper
Note: The divider between the two foot switches is not included when the guard option is added. If you need the divider with the guard option, please call to order, as this is a special option that adds $20.