The F500-1501 is a medium-duty foot switch featuring a highly durable die-cast zinc alloy housing, powder-painted finish, and 3-pronged piggyback plug. This model has the ability to handle greater inrush or motor-load currents than other models (such as the F200-series and competitive models). The added weight and quality will make this a long-lasting foot switch in your home or shop. Ideal for power tools, meat grinders, Dremel tools, home and shop, and more. Features a switch with an electrical rating of 15 amps, 3/4 HP, 125 VAC. Includes an 8-foot cable and a 3-pronged piggyback plug (NEMA 5-15 series): plug the pedal into your North American wall socket, and then plug your device into the back of that plug, and the foot switch will now be in line with the device. This is a momentary foot switch, which means that it turns your product on when your foot is on the pedal, and turns it off when you release your foot from the pedal. Includes a traction pad and two exterior bolt-down holes. Enclosure rating: CSA/NEMA Type 1 and IEC 60529 IP20. For indoor use only in dry environments. Cross reference: Clipper 632-SC3. CSA Certified to US and Canadian standards. Size: 4.8″ L x 3.5″ W x 1.7″ H plus the cable; 3 pounds. One year warranty on parts and labor. Made in USA by SSC Controls.
- Action: momentary (press and hold to turn on, release to turn off)
- # of Switches: 1
- Switch Rating: 15 A, 3/4 HP, 125 VAC
- Note: This switch has the ability to handle greater inrush or motor-load currents than F200-Series for more demanding applications.
- Circuit: SPDT wired N.O.
- Cable or Terminals: 8-ft cable with piggyback plug for wall outlet
- Applications: Home or shop tools, Dremel tools, meat grinders, vacuum, more
- Info Sheet
- Exterior Dimensions
- Wiring Diagram