- Action: Momentary (press and hold to turn on, release to turn off)
- Switch Rating: 15 A, 125/250 VAC; 0.1 A, 125 VDC
- Contacts: SPDT
- Cord: None; user must attach cable
- Terminals: Quick-connect tabs (.187 x .020) for terminals or soldering
- Assembly Note: Pliers may be used to secure the cable to the strain relief (or use Heyco strain relief assembly tool #R29 / 0022).
- Enclosure rating: CSA/NEMA Type 1 and IEC 60529 IP20. For indoor use in dry environments.
- Cross Reference: T-91-S
- Product Information Sheet (S100 – No Cable)
Warning: To avoid personal injury, do not use foot switches on machinery lacking effective point-of-operation safeguards. Disconnect input power before installation or maintenance. Only a qualified electrician should install this foot switch, including proper grounding and installation per local and national electrical codes.